Monday, November 12, 2007

Meandering Again

A few things I got a hoot out of - either funny or interesting.

The first is someone's MSN log on name: "4 out of 5 dentists agree that 1 dentist will always disagree with the other 4 "

The second is on the Blogger Dashboard and it is the "To Do List" blog. There are some great ones including "things to do before I die" (pictured below) the "before getting pregnant" list (July 06), the "perfect husband" list (july 06) and the "stuff to do when I'm old" list (definitely tongue in cheek). Click on the picture to enlarge.



The third one is from my son's blog where he asked people on MSN to "say something inspirational" - it's called Surprise Me!

The fourth is a link from my son's blog as well to illegal signs in Toronto. Check it out here.

Another piece of interesting flotsam. If you think you have a hard time finding a parking spot in North America try Europe. Check it out here.

No comments: